When Eli was a baby, we wrapped him up into a 'baby burrito.' He absolutely loved it! He slept so well that way and he was really comforted. Then, within a few weeks, it was no longer effective, of course!
After Eli's bath (or shower), we wrap him up in his hooded towel and sing 'Rock a Bye Baby' to him. He loves it! We sometimes say something about Eli being a taco.
Tonight, after Eli's shower, I wrapped him up just like we normally do and Husband sang to him. Then when I was getting him dressed, I wrapped him into a burrito/taco and called him an 'Eli Burrito.' He just laughed and laughed! I didn't think of taking a picture until now but it was the cutest thing.
We had a hard time getting him to bed after that. He wanted to be wrapped up in his blankie in a 'brito, Mommy! Eli 'brito!'
'Night! 'Night!
1 comment:
y boys love being burritos after their baths, too!!! Knew they were nearly related!
Post a Comment