Monday, May 18, 2009

Sad

I'm sad. My Gram passed away this morning. She fought a good fight but her body just gave out on her.
Please pray for us. What a blessing she was to us and how happy she must be to be with Gramps again in Heaven. I miss them both so much.
God called her Home before we were ready - but are you ever ready?

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Tena,
I am so sorry! I know you know that she is dancing with Jesus, but it is still hard on those left here. I will be praying for you whole family as you grieve missing Gram!

Love you! Let me know what I can do!
I'm here for you babe!!!

Vicki said...

Tena,
Please know that we're praying for you and your mom. It must be so hard, and we will probably be going through this very soon with Granny. We love you and are so glad she is not suffering any more!

Jen and the Rest of the Crew said...

I mentioned you in my blog, so feel the prayers and love comin' your way!!!