Even though I'm counting down the days until the 'holiday' break, we've been running 90 miles an hour around here. We've still got shopping to do for friends at school, Eli's teachers and some little things for the family here. I also have several sewing projects that I committed to making before next week as well. Guess what I'll be doing in the middle of the night instead of sleeping for the next few days? (Here's a clue: the sweatshop will be OPEN!)
In the class at school where I spend much time each day, we've been observed the last two days. Not that we did some kind of 'performance' when we had visitors but it adds some more stress to this time of year (and any time of year) to have people watch what you're doing. Thankfully, the students did great and our lessons were fun. In addition, I'm even more thankful to work with my friend Angela. She is such an awesome teacher - I learn from her every day! (Thanks, Angela for agreeing to be my co-teacher this year!)
In other news, Eli is now telling us 'achoo' when you ask him what a sneeze sounds like and said, 'take it easy' just like my dad. I love watching him/listening to him. What fun! I will say, though, that he loves to say, 'no, no, no' and shake his finger...where did he learn that, you ask? My mom...
Have a great Thursday!
1 comment:
haha... when they start learning words - that is my favorite!!
I hope you are feeling better & have a restful weekend!
-daralee
Post a Comment