Thursday, March 1, 2012

Soccer!

Eli had his first soccer game last week.  He did really well - considering he hasn't ever played and he had to run more than he ever has...but, he scored one goal on his own and was instrumental (assisting) with several others.  Yeah!

He's on a really sweet team.  The coach is so patient and makes all the drills so much fun and there's one dad that gets on the field and helps with the practices.  There are seven on his team and some will go to another elementary next year but some will go to Rucker with Eli.  So maybe he'll know a couple of kids when he gets to kindergarten.

I didn't take my camera to the game - I know!  What was I thinking?  And, he wore sweats over his shorts since it was a little cool.  Husband wasn't very happy about that...Anyway, I did get a couple of shots from the game.  We'll be at the soccer field each Saturday until Eli's birthday weekend.  Call me for times!!

Eli is number 40 - since his favorite number right now is 40,000...wearing navy pants with a white shirt.

No comments: