I should stand up and say, "That's me!"
Just know that since school got out on June 4th, we've: been on two trips with Grandma (one to Georgia and one to Missouri), we've been swimming numerous times, we've played with friends, Eli's played several Blastball games, we've celebrated several friends' birthdays, been to the park, Eli spent a week at "art camp," I've finished two quilt tops and numerous little projects, we've started cleaning out the spare bedroom upstairs and we've learned that we're expecting baby #2.
Before you get too excited, know that since Saturday, I've been put on bedrest with this pregnancy (at 8 weeks) and the doctor thinks I might be having a miscarriage. So, please pray that God's will be known and help me remember that God is in charge. We so want another baby.
We are so thankful for the precious boy we have in our house and all of our other blessings. We just think our family isn't complete. God, let us know, will You?
Thanks for praying, friends!

1 comment:
I didn't even know you were pregnant! I will DEFINITELY be praying for you and your sweet little baby, my friend!!!!
Post a Comment