Friday, January 16, 2009

Long weekend!

I was hoping for a productive weekend. I have several projects to finish in the next couple of weeks and had made arrangements for Husband to have 'boy duty' for a few hours tomorrow so I could work undisturbed.

However, Eli came home from Grandma/Grandad's house today with a fever. I think that will effect my plans...

In addition, I was hoping to visit Vicki tomorrow and catch up! She is pregnant with triplets (holy cow!) and now on bedrest. As if that weren't bad enough, she's got a 2 1/2 year old, too, that now needs to be entertained by others so Vicki and rest! But, those babies are getting what they need - it takes a whole village. So, blessings to them.

So, send prayers for Vicki and her husband (Shawn) plus all four of their babies. In addition, send some wellness prayers for Eli.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Hope and pray Eli is feeling better soon! Will be praying for your friend and family too! Wow!

Anonymous said...

I hope he's feeling better.

Em said today that we need to plan another mall trip with you & Eli. And she's RIGHT!! We do!!

-daralee

Anonymous said...

Tena
You and Terry are getting your time in the spotlight. While I feel for you both with all the problems you have, it will get worse. I remember when JD, Carl and Terry were babies that there was always something wrong with them. We took them to the doctor constantly.

Today we had a high of 19 degrees and 2 inches of snow. I did the driveway then Hsiao Chin came home put her car in the garage with large cakes of ice and snow on her mud flaps. I had to back it out and knock the ice off the mud flaps so it wouldn't melt in the garage.

My sister in law has opened a Chinese restaurant called Tsao's Cusine. I am their number one handyman and I was chosen to put up shelves on the wall. I tried it yesterday, Saturday, but with so many people in the kitchen it was impossible. Today was much better. I wish you all well and am looking forward to seeing you in June or so.

Jim