Arrangements have now been made for David. Read my post about it if you'd like... www.chemoisyourfriend.blogspot.com ...
It's also been decided that I will go to Kentucky for Davey's birthday and also for the Night the Light Walk in October rather than go now. Really, I let Jen decide if she wanted me to come now or some other time. I want to make sure she gets all the support she needs - whenever she needs it.
For those of you who don't know, she is my sister - not by blood but by heart. When we met, there was an instant connection that has grown through the years. She is the sister I never had, the sister I always wanted. She has been so strong through all of this and I admire her even more. Even though it's been eight long years since they moved from Texas to Kentucky, in many ways, we are just like we were when we lived a mile apart. In many ways, we are not...I miss her desperately - especially in times like these - and wish she were nearby. But we talk frequently and I can almost convince myself that she's just down the road.
Sending love and prayers your way tonight, friendJen! Love you!
2 comments:
Tena,
i am so sorry to hear about Jen and the boys loss! Will continue to pray for all of yo!
Let me know if you need anything when you travel!
Jodi Sue :)
Oh, that is so, so sad. We will be praying for them!
Post a Comment