Eli frequently plays in the sewing room while I'm working on something. He has his own table in there now where he makes his art projects and does his homework, too. Sometimes, though, he brings his Lego projects into the room so he can show me.
Recently, I was working on a project and he was very quiet. I wondered what had captured his attention, so I turned around to see. He was sorting all the 2x2 Lego blocks by color and then placing them on one of his boards to make a graph! I was amazed!
When I asked what he was making, he said, "This is a graph, Mommy. It will tell us which one is more, less or the same." And his tone told me that he thought my question was dumb. I'm sure this won't be the last time I get that kind of response. What a smartie pants!


1 comment:
Love it! What a smart boy.... but we knew that already! Way to go!!
Love,
Brenda
Post a Comment